Monday, July 27, 2009

Melrose Trading Post Thank yous!




Well, my show at the Melrose Trading Post yesterday was a success! Maybe I didn't make a ton of money but, I got my crafts out there! I got a lot of great feedback from various people stopped by to peruse my goods. I had a great time, in spite of the tremendous heat. I could not have done any of this with out the help of some great friends. I would like to Thank everyone who donated materials to me for my "Recycled Love" projects. (Jamie Bullock, Thomas Burling, Minta Mullins) I have been able to make some really great items with the things that you no longer had a use for. I want to thank my crafty girls (Katie Banuelos, Ann Villella, Heather Toms) for coming over for craft night to help me get everything done and for giving me some great ideas for the next show. I NEED to thank Heather and Eric Toms for there "FULL ON" dedication to making this the best show ever! I seriously could not have done the day alone. And of course, words can not express the gratitude I have for the love of my life, Ryan "Fury" Turi. Your support and love has been so appreciated through the last few months. I promise to clean the house! I could not have gotten through with out all of your help and support. I have some amazing friends. Thank you again!! More great crafts and ideas to come. See you at the CraftZone!

No comments:

Post a Comment